Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Beginning!

So I decided to start this as a sort of a lifestyle blog. My family has traveled quite a bit in the past couple years due to my fiance's job opportunities and I thought since we are in a new state and always finding new places and things to do, I'd put it all here!

I am starting a bit of a weight loss journey as well since we are getting married next year! Yay! We quite literally have nothing planned, and when I think I do have something planned, it changes..lol! However when I do happen to do things wedding related, I'll again try to put them all here!

We also have a 9 year old daughter, M, and she's pretty much awesome! She's been a trooper through the moves we've had in the past 3 years. She'll be going into the 4th grade this coming year!

Anyway, that's a little bit about us for now. I'm sure I'll be adding more later in the "About Me" part!

~A

                                                              Grand Canyon Caverns
                                                                                 Peach Springs, AZ


                                                         The Magic Kingdom Disneyland
                                                                                        Anaheim, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment